- Style: Earloop
- Material: BCI Cotton
- Filter: Built in and washable
- Layers: 2 layers of cotton (same fabric inside and outside - reversible) + 2 layer filter. Total 4 layers
- Size: 8" X 4.75". Elastic stretches from 2" relaxed to 5".
- Filter: Built in, Washable, SITRA (India) certified, non woven melt blown polypropylene >99% BFE
- Reusable + Washable + Eco-friendly
- Care: Hand wash in warm water and air dry. Do not use dryer or iron due to the filters inside.
- Made in India
The Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) is a global not-for-profit organisation and the largest cotton sustainability program in the world. BCI exists to make global cotton production better for the people who produce it, better for the environment it grows in and better for the sector’s future. They bring together farmers, ginners, traders, spinners, mills, cut & sew, manufacturers, retailers, brands, civil society and grassroots organisations in a unique global community committed to developing Better Cotton as a sustainable mainstream commodity. By helping farmers to grow cotton in a way that reduces stress on the local environment and improves the livelihoods and welfare of farming communities, BCI aims to create long-term change.